Monday

Highlights of the Past Two Weeks

My mom, grandma, sister and cute nieces all came out to visit for Norah's birthday. It was, well, crazy (with three kids under three) - but a lot of fun (as you can tell by the picture below) and went by way too fast, of course. Other than that we've just been spending our time trying to get back into a routine after having a very sick baby last week. She's finally getting back to being herself. This was the first time she has been sick and my oh my can I sympathize with mothers of sick children now! No fun whatsoever!

Hm, black mail picture? I think yes. :)

The ladybug cupcakes my mom made for Norah's birthday party - so cute.

And this folks, is why Norah loves her Aunt Morgan so much. Yes, she did in fact give Norah a push pop at the park. Thanks, Mo. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment