Sunday

Hee Haw Farms

Today was such a fun day. (How do I have time to blog about it, you ask? Oh, because Norah is in bed, my love is watching the BYU game with his Dad and I have no tests due in the immediate future). We spent over two hours at Hee Haw Farms in Pleasant Grove. It was awesome. We all loved it and will definitely go back next year. If I had the means to create one of those cool picture collage thinger-majigers, I would, but for now you'll have to suffer through a bajillion pictures.

Enjoy :)

The first thing we did is pet the goats!
(Well, they kind of just licked our fingers. It was a little creepy).
Norah just loves animals. Some kids are indifferent about animals but Norah innately loves them. It's cute.

Then Norah got to ride a pony. She was so patient as she waited in line behind 5 older kids and watched each take their turn. It was a dream come true for her, for sure. She was thrilled and wanted to do it over and over again.

I just love love LOVE this picture. Look at how she is holding on so tight and she looks so determined. Ohh I love this bug!

Bahhhh.
(notice Norah's fishy face, I guess we need to work on animal/sound/face relationships).

Daddy took Norah down this huge slide. By the look on Norah's face, I think she thought she was facing death.

Who knew so much corn could be so much fun? Instead of sand in a sandbox, they had corn in a cornbox. It provided minutes and minutes of entertainment for Norah, clearly wondering why the heck these people would put corn in a sandbox. She was up to her chin in corn and quite content with it.

Just drivin'. Uncle Bryan would be proud.

Norah rode in this wagon while we walked to the pumpkin patch.

And voila! The pumpkin patch. It was beautiful really - with all the huge sunflowers weeping in the sunlight (they were dead). It is probably even more beautiful when they are alive. I was impressed.

This is probably the only picture of Norah I got of her actually looking remotely towards the camera. She was laughing at Daddy, of course.

Have you ever seen such a huge sunflower up close? I haven't and I was amazed. I never really thought about where sunflower seeds really came from. It's amazing.

And when all is said and done, we get to the car to take care of business (you know, change the diaper, etc) and we find this :

(and no, this is not digested corn baahahaha)

I love my life.

3 comments:

  1. that looks like such a fun day! Love the corn in the diaper. ha ha ha. so much easier to clean up than sand, at least :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! She's adorable! I wish Rexburg had something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These Pictures are so cute! And I can't believe she's already a year old and I haven't seen her. I hope we go to Utah sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete