Saturday

Alotta Pictures

Things have been very busy at our house so I apologize for disappointing my three faithful readers for a few weeks. Basically Norah is walking everywhere and saying lots of words like "uh oh!" "yes" and "toot." This will just be a picture blog to try and play catch up!
Here's Norah with her cousin Kamber (the oldest niece/grandchild on Joe's side, and Norah is the youngest).

Here's Norah cat nappin it on the paddle boats at the family reunion (has it really been that long since I've blogged?!)

Looking a little like bam-bam.

This is Owen's pillow that Joe made all by himself! Yes, he picked out the fabric, sewed it (even sewed a zipper in) and put it together himself (so proud). This was Owen's first reaction: he was out cold!

Daddy pulling a naked Norah in a box. Notice my second window (in progress) in the background.

She is now in a "big girl" carseat, so she likes to climb in and out of her "baby seat." This is probably one of my favorite Norah smiles. Yummy!

Introducing: the fishy face! We didn't even teach her this, but every time she hears "fishy" now, we see this face! Some face huh!

Her most recent obsession: hooking (trying to) Owen's leash onto his collar. She will hold it up right where it's supposed to go, then drop it. She does this over and over again! I guess we should take Owen on more walks.

3 comments:

  1. she is so cute! I love her fishy face. we need to get together soon just to hang out and chat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your blog, I better be one of the 3 you were taling about! I always read up on what new thing you have to say cause it is all so wonderful! Love you and your sweet family! I miss you and we must see another sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe that Joe made that pillow. That's great! For some reason the fishy face picture didn't show up on my computer, but I bet it is adorable.

    ReplyDelete