Monday

CREATE

Joe and I often check out the "Mormon Messages" channel on YouTube (found here). They post some very positive, uplifting and interesting videos. I just wanted to share one that I found inspiring. I am feeling grateful for the things that I have and especially for the opportunities that my Heavenly Father has given me.

Here is another one. When I watched this one, I thought of Joe and the amazing father that he is. Joe is the most loving, caring and selfless father that I know (like Bill, in this video). Because I didn't have the opportunity to be with my biological father in this life for very long, it makes me even more grateful for Joe and the father he is and will be for our children.

2 comments:

  1. those videos are amazing. i'll have to check out the mormon messages more often.

    you can email me at sharleneabreuathotmaildotcom. thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I didn't get to see that conference about Creating but heard some things about it and have been meaning to fine it. Thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete