Friday

Two Years!!

On Tuesday Joe and I will celebrate two years of marriage! It's hard to believe. One of my two gifts/surprises [both of which were spoiled :)] was a slideshow compiling all of our pictures since day one. The song that you're hearing right now is the song the slideshow is set to, and believe me, I cry every time I watch it! The song is a very accurate description of how I feel after two years [with some obvious variation]. My other gift for Joe was the exact same ring that I bought for him when we were married [which was subsequently misplaced on a beach in FL]. I spent over $100 for it then and got it this time for $8 [Ebay: just one more thing I've learned from Joe in the time we've been married]. He was pretty thrilled. Joe's gift to me is a week getaway to Zions National Park, Bryce Canyon and Lake Powell! We leave this evening! It is going to be fun [if Norah cooperates :)]! It will be a lot of driving but I think Joe and I will compile a list of all the things we've learned since we've been married during the drive. Yeah, that's a good idea. Happy Anniversary Babe! It's been an amazing, fun, crazy and beautiful two years!
This is the picture taken on our very first date with the matchmaker himself, Arber. September 23, 2006, almost exactly two years before Norah was born (September 22, 2008)! To read the story that I wrote a year and a half ago about how we met, you can go here.

Engaged (thanks for the picture Will)

June 30, 2007

June 30, 2008

I'll have to take one on Tuesday and update this post :)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Joe and Lauren. You make a great couple and W/out doubt you'll have many more happy times together.--Love Viv

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im so glad I saw your blogsite on facebook - You have the most beautiful family. Congrats on 2 years!!

    ReplyDelete