Friday

25 Random Things

About Me, because everyone else is doing it.

1. I absolutely love being a mother. All the smiles, giggles, snuggles, and kisses make handling even the most difficult/colic/ultra-sensitive baby completely worth it.

2. My right ear is smaller than my left.

3. Two weeks after I got my license I was side-swiped and t-boned by an 18-wheeler and totaled my first car.

4. When I was in high school my step-dad had me memorize a lot of things like poems, The Family Proclamation, a book of sign language, the temples of the world, etc. At the time I hated it but I'm grateful now because I can memorize things so easily.

5. Since Joe and I have been married we've lived in four states and moved five times.

6. I have always wanted 12 kids, and maybe I still do...

7. I could eat a cannoli every day of my life and not get sick of them. Unfortunately I can't seem to get my hands on one out here so I'll have to open my own Cannoli Kitchen.

8. I taught myself how to play the basics of piano and begged my mom to get me lessons.

9. When I was a kid my family had a rottweiler named Harley. After my dad passed away, he thought he was in charge and would try to keep me in line by biting my ankles and stealing my food.

10. When I was six I fell down the stairs in my sleep. I didn't wake up.

11. I've always wanted to go for a ride in a hot-air balloon. It would have to be in New Jersey of course so I could enjoy all the beautiful, green, rolling hills.

12. In high school I woke up every morning at 5 a.m to drive 20-30 minutes to early morning seminary.

13. When I was little I wanted to be a Neonatologist when I grew up. I still would love to work in the medical field someday.

14. I love the summer and everything about it. I think I was meant to be born somewhere warm.

15. When I was 15 I wanted to go to the most random EFY. I went to Bowling Green, Kentucky.

16. I once went on three dates in one day: breakfast, lunch and dinner. They must not have been very wonderful though because I can't remember who I went with.

17. I have a horrible memory when it comes to movies. For some reason I cannot quote movies like most. Maybe it's because I always fall asleep.

18. I have a recurring nightmare of losing my teeth.

19. When I'm stressed I get red spots on my tongue. Very weird.

20. I hate being touched by someone with wet hands. Yuck.

21. I'm getting a degree in Deaf Studies/Interpreting and would love to translate for the Church.

22. Joe and I slept on a twin-sized bed for the first three months of our marriage. Yesterday we bought a king-sized bed.

23. Last time I checked we have 36 nieces and nephews.

24. I've said I'd never live in Utah.

25. I live in Utah.

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know you wanted 12 kids, sweet!
    You can survive Utah, I just know it. And come hang out in LV during the long, oh so very hot summers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I want to see pics of the new bed. Ben and I are totally wanting to get one because when you're in our queen with 4 people, it feels pretty small......thinking about a king.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You live in Utah?? Since when? I missed that. Anyway...I said the same thing about never living in Utah and ended up loving it! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete