Friday

An Ode to Owen

While living in New Jersey, Owen was not allowed to leave the kitchen area. Here in Utah, he thinks he's got the run of the house. So, we wake up to this:Norah has been able to get to know him better and she can't get enough of him.He on the other hand, could care less. She'll put her hand on his paw and he'll move it away. She'll talk and sing to him and he'll roll his eyes. Sometimes though, I'll call him over to entertain her for a minute while I try to get some stuff done. Thanks, Owen.As you can see from the above picture, Norah is sitting up really well.

5 comments:

  1. Wow what a big girl now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Free baby sitting....that makes me think we should get good 'ol Ginger from Gpa Lindman....
    Is Norah addicted to that binky now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait a minute...did you guys move to Utah???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she's so big sitting up!! And SOO adorable! Oh my gosh and her video of her laughing...SOOOO cute! I can't wait for that!

    Yes, Kaden only drinks sensitive formula. He was on soy formula and also on just normal stuff and he would projectile vomit on both...like crazy projectile vomiting. But he does really really well on the sensitive stuff. The whole nursing thing just didn't work cause I wasn't producing enough, plus he seemed to have some food intolerances that were next to impossible to get out of my diet without me starving. :) Plus, since I was barely producing anything anyway, it just wasn't worth it. But, OH so sad. I cried and cried when we finally decided not to breastfeed anymore. So sad! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy novel...sorry! :)

    ReplyDelete