Sunday

On the Road Again

Since this is Joseph and Lauren's Blog I guess I can make a post. I am not very good at putting my thoughts down but I guess this is one way to get better.

Never say never because the Lord might have another plan! As for us we said that we would never live in Utah and now here we are. News travels fast but I thought I'd make an "official" post about our current situation. About a week and a half Owen and I packed up all of our stuff and drove the 32+ hours to where we now reside: Orem, Utah where I have an awesome job. Liberty Mutual didn't work out but I am a little more understanding as to why. This is an awesome opportunity. I'm a loan officer working for Box Home Loans. When the rates dropped the company was inundated with business and working at 900% capacity totally on the forefront of the mortgage business, and totally streamlined the whole process making it a lot cheaper and easier to get a mortgage loan. Check out the website if you are looking to refinance or make a purchase. www.boxhomeloans.com.

I love the people I work with, I am learning so much, and we live close enough for me to walk home for lunch with my amazing wife and the-cutest-daughter, Norah.

Anyways, Norah and Lauren followed us three days later on a plane. We are currently living in the basement apartment of my brother's adopted son's birth mother's parent's house. They have been so kind and so generous to let us stay here while we save up to buy a house, hopefully within the next six months. We were sad to move away from family but are looking forward to the opportunities the Lord has in store for us.

-Joe

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you guys are in Utah. Love it, love it, love it. That means we can be friends when we come down. Congrats on the new job and of course your baby is looking gorgeous as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are glad you are in Utah because we can visit you a lot easier now! We can't wait to meet and play with Norah. I hope life starts rolling along a little less bumpy now wink! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Moly!!! I totally thought I was keeping up on my blog stalking...how did I miss that one? We are excited that you guys are closer, we are going to be coming to Utah in March and need to make a trip to Provo, maybe we can meet up for lunch sometime! Let me know!!

    ReplyDelete