Saturday

My Hubby


So this post is a "tag" about my husband. I should be packing..

1. Where did you meet your husband?
BYU-Idaho, Tuesday Devotional, Nordic.
2. How long did you date before you got married?
10 months.
3. How long have you been married?
1 year, 7 months.
4. What does he do that surprises you?
He pinches my bum when I least expect it.
5. What is your favorite feature of his?
I love his manly jawline, his chipmunk laugh, and his shoulders, oh and his hands.
6. What is his best quality?
I think I would say the way he interacts with people. Joe is extremely compassionate, sympathetic, and caring. He's not like any other man I've met in my life!
7. Does he have a nickname for you?
Just babe.
8. What is his favorite food?
Mexicano for sure (he says because it's cheap and easy to make).
9. What is his favorite sport?
Definitely football.
10. When and where did you first kiss?
In his ghetto apartment on the bear rug hahaha.
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
Go on walks with Owen, play tennis, or just talk!
12. Do you have any children?
One beautiful little bug named Norah.
13. Does he have any hidden talents?
Many. He is always looking for ways to improve, whether it be himself, business models or relationships.
14. How old is he?
Guess.
15. Who said I love you first?
Joe did. On the couch in my apartment at like 7am.
16. What is his favorite music?
Mo Tab. Ok I think he likes Jack Johnson and all that "chill" music.
17. What do you admire most about him?
His devotion to first, the Lord and second, his family.
18. What is his favorite color?
He always says his favorite color is the color of my eyes... such a romantic.
19. Will he read this?
Definitely.
20. I tag everyone that reads this.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I'm excited! I'm really pretty easy to please. I liked all yours so whatever you have the most of or whatever you liked sewing the best. Why are you guys moving back to Utah?? I'm jealous. We wanna be back there. Hmm.. some day. Would you like me to send money to your house your at now or your new place? This post is so jumpy. Thank you again! seriously!

    ReplyDelete