Monday

Money Saver!

I just spent $35 on 250 diapers AND 720 sensitive wipes. For this same purchase, I would have spent almost $60 at Target. Here's the deal: go to diapers.com. Pick your items and make sure they total at least $49 because if they do you get FREE 2-day shipping, an EXTRA $10 off, AND a $15 mail -in rebate. That's a total of $35 in savings! To get the extra 10 bucks off, enter the code "DIAPIE" at checkout. For rebate info, go here: http://www.diapers.com/helpcenter/parenting.htm. You have the option of either getting a free 1-year subscription to Parenting magazine or you can opt out and get the cash by mailing in the form AND a copy of your receipt!

Yeah for saving money! Tell your friends!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lauren and Joe. Thanks for this post. Probably it was mostly Lauren. You inspired me to finally to write my post on technology so I finally did. Sorry this was while ago that you posted this. I was working on it for a while. Anyways, it was fun on Sat. We will have to do it again. E Daddy

    ReplyDelete