Thursday

Yep, It's a BOY!

Throughout this pregnancy I totally thought (and apparently so did you; a whopping 18 vs. 7 in the polls!) and was hoping it was a girl, mostly for convenience reasons (you know; same clothes, same toys, etc). However, on Monday I read THIS post on one of the craft blogs I follow and it made me CRY. This wouldn't normally make me cry (although, it is very sweet). Anyway, at that point I had an inkling that it might be a boy. I'm excited to have a little man and so excited that Joe gets a mini-me (Joe is beyond thrilled, by the way). We can't wait to meet him in a few months! It's time for me to get sewing. All I know is that I'm gonna have to make some of THESE. Oh and names? Yeah, we've got none. Suggestions are welcome!

6 comments:

  1. I am so so excited for you guys! Little girls are super cute and so special but I just love my mama's boys! I am positive you will love having one of each. Its amazing to me how you can tell the difference almost from day one. Boys love to fix things while little girls are mini moms! Cograts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I've only had a little boy for a week but so far it is AMAZING! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Norah will love having a little brother. :) I am very excited for you guys!

    Oh and my cousin's scripture case does have the snap thing, but she doesn't use it she just tucks it in...do you think it would work if she kept it tucked in? Let me know what you think...

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! Congratulations! That is so SO exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) little boys are oodles of fun...i already gave joe my name suggestion on facebook :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah! We're excited too. Boys are fun. Andrew will love having a little buddy cousin.-viv

    ReplyDelete