Friday

When It Rains It Pours

It's been a crazy couple of weeks! Without going into detail, we've had some unexpected trials come up. After some time, we have found that they are really huge blessings in a really ugly disguise. Tricky tricky! Anyway, my reasons for writing this post is to inform you that:
1)We are alive and well.
2)Remember my items of the week? Yeah, I'm two weeks behind, but no fear, they're coming.
3) I've started a craft blog called Keep Calm and Sew On to document all my crafts (I realize that they have been taking over this blog)! Hey, maybe I'll do a tutorial or two. And just for fun, I'm kicking it off with a yummy giveaway (but really, there is nothing yummy about it), so head on over here!

BUT, wait!..

..before you do! Since I've started a separate craft blog, this (our family blog) will be going private effective March 5th. So leave your email address in the comment section if you want to be able to continue to read about our eventful life. HA!

23 comments:

  1. I enjoy your blog, its cute! :)
    courtneytpackard@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your blog and seeing your cute family! amiee.denney@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Invite us tiffandrew at gmail.com and jlandrew01 at gmail.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know love reading your blog
    meghanfreel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:06 AM

    jessica.vallem@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i tried going private too I had all my emails copied and then saige hit the back button on our computer and there went all my emails. soo I gave up.I gotta do it again but just need to find the time in which to do it. haha anyways.. heres my email... pookie1986@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. For the love...we want to be kept in the loop. bren.horrocks@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. whitneykeys@gmail.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We'd love to continue checking out your exciting life through your blog. snoslo@gmail.com--viv

    ReplyDelete
  10. sweet_thing14@hotmail.com

    Glad everything is okay. I know how hard trials can be. Its too bad we don't realize them as blessings until later. haha you have such a great attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  11. amymomx4@gmail.com

    love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. janalynbp@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. jennyrunyan@hotmail.com
    love keeping up with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  14. We still want to stalk you!

    briannanye@gmail.com
    andrewenye@gmail.com

    Ü

    ReplyDelete
  15. edwards.bj@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. darlene.swapp@gmail.com

    Add me please!

    ReplyDelete
  17. lorene.willi@gmail.com
    and lindsay
    littlemisslinzlou@yahoo.com
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yo quierro. dawnbrownie at gmail dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Don't forget your mother...:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. or your Grandma, love you

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey Lauren, Love looking at your blog and I am so gonna make some purchases on your Etsy shop your headbands are so amazing!!! Here's my e-mail steph_berganza@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete