Sunday

Twiners

This weekend Norah and I had a sleep over with two of our friends while our husbands were out doing "business." Norah and Kylia happened to be wearing the exact same PJs and since they are only 5 months apart and both have blonde hair, they looked like twins! Unfortunately I didn't get a great picture. This one was taken right after they hugged:
I don't know if I ever mentioned how much Norah loves Owen. Every morning she comes out of her room and the first thing she says is "hi Owie!" She really gives him a lot of love. A lot of times when he is just laying around she'll go and sit in between his legs (on his "lap") and read him a book. He is a great dog. He'll just sit there and sometimes sniff her neck to make her giggle. Here are a couple of times that we were able to capture. She really has a great "say cheese" face, doesn't she? I'm hoping she grows out of that soon!
We're going private soon so if you haven't done so already,
make sure you leave your email address on THIS post!
Also, check out the new post on my other blog found HERE!

5 comments:

  1. hey!
    silver15155@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first saw "twiners" as the title I thought you were saying you were having twins. YIKES! :)

    bigredketi at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ashley_nicole_three@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, I love the pics of Norah and Owen! I miss Owen...such a cool dog. :) Haven't checked in for a while...congrats on baby boy! Sorry to hear times have been tough lately (I can relate.)...hope they get better for your cute little fam. Take care!

    email: camihuff@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aloha!
    Don't forget me, :-)
    jlandrew01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete