Wednesday

I Thought This Day Would Never Come...

After nearly 10 months of waking up sometimes up to 4 times a night, Norah slept 11 hours straight last night! The night before she slept 9 hours (although, Owen woke up 4 times, go figure - we figured out he was scared of her blow up pool we put in the living room). I still woke up once last night, I guess my body is just used to it, but hallelujah - she is sleeping through the night! Since we moved on Saturday (oh yeah, PS we moved and yes that is our 6th move in 2 years), I have reason to believe that that could be part of the reason. We previously lived in a basement apartment and it was really hard to keep a constant, comfortable temperature down there at night. Whatever the reason we are VERY happy about it! Go Norah!!

4 comments:

  1. yay for sleeping through the night! I am afraid that I am so used to sleeping all night for 3 years that I won't be able to adjust to waking up every couple hours again. Good girl Norah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it lovely??? Lexi just started like 2 months ago, so I totally know the feeling! I think it has to do with constant temp as well, we had electric heating in our apartment, and it would turn on all randomly, it was so retarded, but now that its summer, she sleeps like a baby should!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Norah!
    Congrats. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I can't imagine Kaden NOT sleeping through the night. I'm pretty sure I'd go crazy! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete