Wednesday

10 Months Old - Likes and Dislikes

LIKES:

Balls. Norah will hold a small ball in her hand all day long. Sometimes she'll crawl around with one in each hand and reminds me of a gorilla.

Animals, mostly stuffed but non-stuffed too because she thinks they're stuffed. I avoid at all costs the stuffed animal section at the thrift store because if she spots it she will flex every muscle in her body with excitement and demand that I take her over to them. This picture was taken at IKEA.

Outside. Norah loves to be outside. If we happen to be inside, she is probably pointing at the door and waving, telling me she wants to go outside. Walks, swings, flowers, trees, birds, trucks - she loves it all.

"Driving" the car. She loves loves loves to stand on the driver's seat and hold the wheel. She'll pretend to press buttons and even turn the windshield wipers on and off. We usually have to peel her little hands off the steering wheel when it's time to get in her seat.

Pools. Daddy bought Norah an awesome little pool and she loves it. She mostly loves to crawl in and out of it but she'll stick her bum in the water every once in a while.

Pictures. Norah loves to look at pictures of anything and anyone, but especially of herself, Mama and Dada. When we say, "Where's Jesus, Norah?" she crawls over and finds the picture and points to Him.
So cute.

Taking things out. She can destroy a tidy house in a heartbeat.

Putting things away. She did this all by herself and of course I thought it was adorable.


DISKLIKES:

When she can't have and/or do one of the above.
(Enter tantrum).

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! I can't believe how fast she is growing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thoroughly enjoyed this post, did you know?!?! I've just decided that I am going to be Norah's adopted Aunt. She may call me Mimi, Auntie Meghan, or whatever she can say. :)

    ReplyDelete