Thursday

Seriously Good Deal, Seriously

I don't usually like to post twice in a row but I can't help it when I find a great deal, I just want to share it!! From now until May 31st you can get 80% on restaurant.com when you enter the code "SPECIAL" at checkout. Ok let me explain how it works. Restaurant.com basically gets business for local restaurants by offering big discounts. For instance, they sell $25 gift certificates for $10 (normally). So with your 80% off code you'll be spending $2 for a $25 gift certificate. The catch is that your final check at the restaurant has to be at least $35. So bottom line you're spending $12 on a $35 meal. Not too shabby! You can also buy a $10 gift certificate for .60 (with a $20 minimum purchase, bottom line: $10.60 on a $20 meal)! This is a GREAT idea for Father's Day or Birthdays, Anniversaries, and the list goes on. They are valid for a year, but hurry because this offer ends on the 31st!

No comments:

Post a Comment