Sunday

Photos of the Bug

Here is Norah all bundled up and ready for our morning run. Joe and I have been running 3 mornings a week and it feels so good!

Anyway, the real purpose of this post is to share the link to some pictures that I had taken of Norah for Father's Day. The photographer is in the process of adding more but click right here and tell me which one you like best! If you are prompted to enter a password, it is: Norah. It was supposed to be a surprise for Joe, but when I saw them I couldn't help but show him because she is so darn cute.

P.S Stay tuned for a weekend report from a certain guest blogger :)

5 comments:

  1. CUTE pics! She is just soo cute! My fav are the last few. I love the one of you holding her up in the air. Don't you love the black and white. They always look so nice but make the decision making soo much harder! good luck picking the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh my goodness, she is absolutely adorable. no seriously, you know how people sometimes say oh your baby is cute and dont really mean it. well im not one of them haha she is so cute!!! i honestly dont know how you will be able to choose just one, i would probably get all of them. haha they turned out really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like them ALL, but if I were to pick a few. On page 4, the middle picture. It is mostly a head shot, her smiling, on that rug. Then I like the top on one page 5, I think it is. She is sitting on the chair? And of course the one of you holding her in b&w is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those photos were so cute. I love all the fun colors. I bet Joe loved his "surprise".--Viv

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lauren! I have no clue how I just came accross you're blog but here it is & you have a baby! A BEAUTIFUL one I must add! How are you!? Are you living back in PA? It's def been a while!

    ReplyDelete