Thursday

Old Navy Weekly

I'm surprised I haven't posted about this until now but a couple of weeks ago I was one of the few LUCKY ones to snag a $75 off $100 coupon on the OldNavyWeekly.com site (yes, that's right, I paid $25 for $100 worth of clothes). They also have some other great coupons like 20% off, etc. If you want to be one of the lucky ones you will have to (like I did) constantly check the site because they only "hide" so many and they are gone FAST! They have always "reset" the site on Thursdays but it looks like they will be doing it on Sunday this week. So, if you have the time, go for it! Just a sidenote: they make it really hard to find the high value coupons so I suggest opening two tabs and keeping your eye on a blog (such as hip2save.blogspot.com) that has an ongoing conversation in the comment section where viewers will let you know where they are hidden once they find them. Good luck! And one more thing: now through May 30th Old Navy is taking an additional 50% off clearance items!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! This is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep these awesome things coming! I am going to be so addicted though...I got a 10$ off coupon that I may just have to use, but that 75$ off is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete