Monday

Five Months Old

Last night I was feeling so grateful to be a mother. I think all mothers feel that way every once in a while. I just wanted to scoop up my sleeping bug and cuddle her. I laid next to Joe and we just talked about all the cute little things she does. It's so hard to imagine her growing and getting any cuter but I know she will! Anyway, here are some recent pictures for your viewing pleasure.

Yummy prunes:
Daddy got Norah ready for bed and forgot to put a onesie underneath her PJs. So he put one on top. That with the 2-sizes-too-big socks made her look like a little retro 80s chick:
Best buddies wearing matching PJs:
Here's Shelley reading Toby and Norah a story. Toby is such a little cutie and it's fun to have him and his brother Rowan around to play with during the day:

5 comments:

  1. Very Cute. I'm glad I'm not the only one who struggles to take a shower without an audience.....or tries to entertain while in the shower. My kids usually end up wet and I always think that I should have just put them in the shower with me in the first place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Joe.
    I just found your blog. Norah's super cute. We'll have to hang out the next time we visit Utah.
    Spencer

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is super cute you guys!! Did I hear right?? You're in Utah?? When are we getting together? We'll have to plan something soon! Hope you're doing good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is such a good looking baby! So cute! Five months!! WOW...she's almost half a year old! Crazy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey Lauren! Yeah I was basically forced into a blog ever since we got engaged. It's kind of hard to know what to write about since we don't have kids, but I guess we're fun enough ;)
    Haha yeah I'm taking anat and phys from Bro. Shaw. I love it! (But still can't wait for it be over)
    I heard you guys are in Utah now? Are you anywhere near Erika and her family?

    ReplyDelete