Friday

ChaCha!


Have you ever heard of ChaCha? You can text ChaCha (242242) or call (1-800-2ChaCha) with any question you have and they will text you back the answer within minutes. Weather reports, sport schedules, addresses, definitions, scientific equations, you name it. It's pretty amazing! The answers are found by ChaCha guides who work from home. As of yesterday, I am an official ChaCha guide! I can work whenever my schedule permits (or I should say Norah's schedule), make as much or as little as I want, and it's a lot of fun! So go ChaCha something you've always wanted to know! It's kind of addicting!

1 comment:

  1. I applied! I have been watching the videos I have to watch since yesterday. Man, they're are soo many! lol
    Well I hope that I'm hired.
    Thanks for telling me about it

    ReplyDelete