Friday

Voila!

In preparation for baby, I knew I wanted one of these nifty, "chic" nursing covers (known as "hooter hiders"). They have an adjustable strap and a stiff part on top so you (and only you) can see what's going on in there:But I knew I didn't want to pay $40 for one (the ridiculous price they charge online and in stores)! Sooo, I made my own:Well, I made three this week actually. I even made some travel bags with the extra fabric:I already love them and haven't even used one yet! They are pretty sweet! If you would like me to make you one, I will for only $20 ($15 if you supply the fabric). Email me at lauren727@gmail.com for more information.

My well traveled sewing machine that my mom got me for our wedding (thanks, Mom) made it from Jersey to Florida to Idaho and back to Jersey without even being opened until this week! I had so much fun! I am really enjoying having this extra time on my hands these days (without school or work). I've tried to domesticate myself some. I guess it won't last too long, though, because Doc says it could happen any day now. That's okay, I'm ready!!

9 comments:

  1. You are so crafty! I am so impressed! I also love the fabrics you chose, very cute. Too bad I am done with that chapter in my life or for sure I would sure have you make me one. Good luck with that baby! We can't wait to see her. Tell Joe, "Hi!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I am so proud of you! But now I can't buy you one! Those things are so popular and sell so well out here. Now you can start your own baby boutique!!!!!! With blankets, burp cloths, and lovies to match! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Lauren, you look so cute as well. I'm so excited for you guys. Thanks for the wishes, hope you guys are well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my hooter hider and I was a sucker a bought one.:) You are so talented they are too cute, when we have another one I hope you are still going to be wanting to make them! Cute, CUte!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! I didn't nurse but I wish I could. those are adorable. My sister in law just had her baby and if she nurses I might buy one from you. You are so talented. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the job dude! Sounds like you're a baller already. We're blogging now so keep us posted

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Congratulations on having your BABY!!!! We are excited to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Het! Congratulations on your baby! Gabbi told me! Very very cute name! I love those hiders you made! Such an awesome idea! They look so perfect! Your have lots of talent! Let me know when you are up to making them again. I want one! haha Enjoy your little sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete