Wednesday

Update

Wow, when I said we'd probably get something similar, I wasn't kidding! What can I say, we love 4Runners. This one is white, four years newer, and half the mileage of our previous one. We've been in Jersey for a whopping month now! Time flies. Joe continues to work hard on the job search. Actually, it has turned into a project for the both of us. He has had a few offers, but we're still trying to figure out what's best. It's a long and frustrating process but I know the Lord has a plan for us even if we can't see it yet! Joe ran a 4 mile fundraiser race last weekend. It was his first race since high school and he did awesome! Here's what I've been up to:
My first baby blanket. Nothing too fancy, but it was fun. Other than baking this baby I've been going to the library, crocheting, and working on a new and upcoming project (details to follow later). Oh, and I wanted to post a picture of my cute husband because there are too many pictures of my gigantic belly and not enough of him :)

4 comments:

  1. nice blankie. I didn't know you were so crafty! Hang in there.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was that your first blanket! That is impressive! Congrats on the new car! Good luck on the job search.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww. love the blanket. I wish I was that talented. I really hope you find a job soon. I know how frustrating and had that is. It'll all work out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome car, we are jealous! But 4-runners are the way to go for sure! I'm glad you are keeping busy and will have something to show for your time before the baby comes (I wish I would have been more productive) The blanket is darling and your baby will love it! Good luck with everything, it's getting so close! Exciting!

    ReplyDelete