Monday

Recents

Joe's mother has spent the last week with us and gave us a little break Saturday morning with a trip to the temple. It had been too long. It's nice to be just 30 minutes from the DC temple.

Norah loves to stunt with Joe and puts her arms up and yells, "Go Cougars!"

Norah insisted I take this picture of her with her sticker lips. Very serious. After I took the picture and she looked at it she said, "Awesome Momma."


Here we are on the 4th of July waiting for the fireworks to start. I mentioned to Joe on our way home that bringing Owen with us was like having 3 kids. He said it was like having 5. Norah loved the fireworks. Owen barked.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you adding me (again!) we wish we were closer to you guys as well! I can't believe you guys two little ones how fun and busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love the DC temple! Especially driving down the highway and the seeing the temple perfectly framed by the trees - totally looks like a castle.

    ReplyDelete