Tuesday

First Time Sledding

she loved it and didn't want to stop even though the poor thing's phalanges were about frozen!
owen watched patiently from the car.


this is the first bag that i've made. i just used some fabric i've had lying around so it's kinda funky! i think you've all figured out by now that i'm a little obsessed with damask. anyway, my intention was to designate it a "sunday" bag that doesn't get touched during the week so i'm not running around on sunday mornings packing a diaper bag for church. i like it, but i don't know what i was thinking, it barely fits norah's things. hello, i'm going to have two kids in a few months! i'll make another, this time three times the size of this one :)

3 comments:

  1. DARLING DARLING! The guy that I texted you and I are texting but we aren't dating... haha I'll let you know what is going on. If anything is good worth knowing I will some how let you know. You are so sweet. I hope your babies are doing well! I sure do love you LC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Norah is set for bobsledding at the Olympics one day. I like your bag. Can I place an order? --Viv

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your bag too. What talent!

    ReplyDelete