Wednesday

Catch Up

tonight i realized i haven't uploaded the pictures on my camera since the beginning of november. i completely forgot about them. so here is a catch up post with a bunch of random pictures.

this first one is kinda funny. we have friends who announced their first pregnancy to their families by getting together for a picture and the picture-taker would say, "so and so is pregnant!" right before snapping the shot. obviously capturing the reactions on camera. joe thought this was genious. so with this pregnancy, he wanted to do the same thing with his (local) family. we happened to be getting together so joe gathered the picture and here is the response:
yep, that's right, nothin! haha it was classic. i mean really, this is baby #30-something! aaron (top right) was really the only one who had any type of reaction (afterwards). it was funny.

here is cousin meg feeding norah a late-night snack in vegas during thanksgiving:

the boys, playing in the desert:

cruising on my sister in law's beach cruiser. yes folks, this is the first time i had ridden a bike since i was 8 or something, seriously:

the night we brought our Christmas tree home.

the night we ditched our Christmas tree. joe grew up with a fake tree so he thought getting a real one was pretty special and got kind of attached to it:

first snow storm:

this is really sad because it's a terrible quality of picture but it's too cute not to post. norah praying:

gettin big:

in other news, i started my online classes through USU yesterday (9 credits) so that will take up much of my free time.
at norah's 15-month check-up we found out that she had an ear infection, a sinus infection and bronchiolitis.
poor thing, we had no idea!
joe has been sick for the past two days. he had this same type of sickness while i was pregnant with norah. i think it's Heavenly Father's way of giving him
a little appreciation for what I feel like most of the time :)
we have an official date for finding out the sex of the baby
(february 8th).
i hope norah gets a little sister (i'm secretly, but not so secretly hoping),
but if it's a little brother that's ok too :)

5 comments:

  1. I didn't know you were doing school again that's awesome. Norah looks so cute praying. Bren and I have our eyes open to see if Brielle won't get into trouble during prayer...it is so cute to see her fold her arms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun pictures! I told Brandon about how the SwaddleMe "saved" you guys when Norah was little & he immediately bought one! haha Thanks for the suggestion! I'm excited for you and baby # 2!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHH my cute. Your life is just fun to follow! I love that Norah and I are friends. She is just a doll. I hope she gets a little sister too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the picture of Norah praying. can't believe it!!! so-o cute. love you all grandma

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, I was just asking Ben last night, "WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE PREGNANT WHEN I AM!!!!?????" He always gets symptoms, but I'm the only one who has right to them. Anyway, you should get a beach cruiser, you look cute on it.

    ReplyDelete