Tuesday

SOLD


We finally sold our Audi!! Such a relief. I'll be honest, this wasn't my favorite car. It's been a headache most of the time. In other news; the baby will be 12 weeks tomorrow and I have my second doctor's appointment. We will be able to hear the heartbeat for the first time. Just in case you're all wondering, we don't know what it is yet. Out here in Idaho they make you wait until you're 20 weeks along to tell you even though I know you can tell by at least 16 weeks. Lame! So, any guesses or name suggestions?

3 comments:

  1. Will or Willimina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:48 AM

    bet that feels better. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have no idea who I am, but I am good friends with your husband, and Dawn and Ben. I used to live in Hawaii with Joe and he attended my wedding. I was sad to have missed yours as we moved to West Virginia for Dental school.

    Any way, just wanted to say hi to you and Joe and congrats on the having a baby!! That is so wonderful!
    Hope you don't mind me checking in and seeing how you guys are.

    Abby (Clawson) Johnson

    ReplyDelete