Monday

For those of you who may not know...



This little ball of flesh is going to change our lives (and possibly yours, depending on who you are) drastically come October. Yes, that's right people, we are expecting a monster. Actually, we think it's going to be a pretty cute one.

I have been really lucky and have only gotten sick a few times. I definitely feel nauseated more than not but I have to remind myself, it could be worse. For the most part, I have been able to continue my normal routine.

I was just telling Joe last night about how blessed I feel to be pregnant. There are countless women who will never be able to experience what I am experiencing (and will experience). If being pregnant isn't a miracle (and doesn't testify to you that there is a God) I don't know what is. Okay, I know, I'm getting kind of sentimental. I'll get off my pregnancy soapbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment