Friday

And the winner is...

After much prayer and thoughtful consideration, it feels great to finally have made our decision..





Many of you may be shocked and were probably thinking Hawaii was such an obvious choice. However, Joe lived in Hawaii for a year and a half so we were able to be a little more realistic about the situation. Let me list a few major concerns we had about moving to Hawaii:

Joe having to work 5am-8pm an hour away in Honolulu,
an hour car ride to the nearest sanitary hospital,
$1000/month for an apartment the size of our closet,
a homeless Mr.Owen,
and bottom line, I don't want cockroaches carrying my baby away.

I wish I could have taken a picture of the lists of pro's and con's we sat down and made the other night. New Jersey far outweighed the others in pro's. We are so excited to be able to live close to family.

So New Jersey, here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment