Sunday

Happy Mother’s Day

In honor of Mother’s Day, I want to show some bloggy love to a few of the most important mothers in my life (although only a few because there are too many to list here!)

 

My Mom

Me and Mom

Other than being the woman who gave me life and brought me to this earth, she has been the most instrumental person in making me who I am today.  She taught me through her example of persistence, hard work and dedication.  She made me the strong woman I am today.  Even when I was a bratty teenager, she was my best friend.  She is an amazing Grandmother, my kids are so lucky!

 

My Mother in-law

BrownFam-5963

December 2010 – missing 8 people (I believe)

I couldn’t seem to find a picture of Diane and I together, but I think this picture is a perfect explanation of the influence she has had in her family.  She (and Reynold) raised 8 great children (do you know how many diapers her hands must have changed!?) .  What an accomplishment and an example to me.   She has always put her family’s needs before her own and is always willing to serve.  Oh how wise and caring she is!  I have a few things I still need to learn in the kitchen from her ; )

 

My Grandmother

Grandma and I

I spent a lot of time at my Grandparent’s house as a child.  Some of the best memories I have are of being with my Grandma and Grandpa.  My Grandma has such a sincere heart and truly cares about everyone.  She always made me feel so special.  I am so grateful for her and all she has done for us and the rest of our family.  She would do anything for her family.

 

My Sister

Morgan and I

Although we have always had very different personalities, it seems like the older we get, the closer we get.  I so admire my sister’s talents.  I love that I can call her whenever I need a creativity boost.  She is an awesome Mom and one of my best friends.  She is always trying to please everyone which is something I need to do more often!  I so wish she was my neighbor!

 

My Sisters in-law

No picture for this one (that needs to change!) but I have the coolest most awesome Sisters in-law in the world!  They are so fun and so easy to talk to.  I wish we could all have sleepovers every weekend.  Oh, that would be the best.

 

I am so blessed to be a mother.  Thanks to all the mother’s who work hard and keep this world truckin’ along!

Happy Mother’s Day!

1 comment:

  1. Lauren you were born with the sweetest spirit and you are a wonderful mother.
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete