Monday

Tiny Tot School

The kids are on alternating nap schedules almost everyday. That means I literally will put Norah down for a nap, walk out of her room and go get Ivan up from his, and vice-versa. It’s just how it works out. Sometimes it can be so exhausting, but lately I’ve been really enjoying having one-on-one time with each of them. Ivan is at such a fun age where he is eager to learn and explore (everything!) Here is some of what he was up to this past week…

DSCF5625

When he woke up from his nap, he immediately noticed the contact paper egg Norah and I had made and wanted to hold it : )

DSCF5628

He practiced some of his cutting skills ; ) {please excuse the diaper bum, I was being lazy just trying to highlight his lovely thighs!}

DSCF5631

He loves our gears toy.

DSCF5639

I put together this Easter themed sensory bin for Norah, but she wasn’t all that interested. I brought it out for Ivan to explore instead and this is what he did for about a minute or two – he just stared at it! haha

DSCF5640

He eventually warmed up to it…

DSCF5644

DSCF5648

I think this face pretty much sums up how he felt about it!

DSCF5654

Of course after I put the lid back on, he tried to get the glitter eggs that I wouldn’t let him eat play with : )

DSCF5707

On another day I brought out the eggs and let him explore those.

DSCF5708

DSCF5712

No comments:

Post a Comment