Tuesday

Happy Easters




Easter was a crazy day for us! We spent the night at Joe's brother's house the night before (we are house sitting) and went to his Grandpa's Ward in Sugarhouse for Easter. After Church, Grandpa's car wouldn't start so we spent some time trying to figure out why. It ended up being the starter. Poor Grandpa! We hurried down to Draper to visit with John and Torrie and their new baby, Chase. It was a quick visit because we had to be in Santaquin at Aunt Joann's by 5:30 for Easter dinner but first we had to stop at Aaron's and let the dogs out! Needless to say, we were all exhausted by the end of the day! Norah was a trooper though.

At Norah's 6 month check-up she was 15 pounds (33 percentile) and I can't remember how long she was right now but I know it was in the 96 percentile. She's long and lean! Poor thing had 5 shots that day and then a cold that night. A couple of weeks ago I let her "cry it out" for the first time and she did amazingly well. She only cried for 10 minutes and then she was out! We are still working on the sleeping through the night thing though. Will the day ever come? Please say yes...

5 comments:

  1. Yes. The day is not too far away!
    Stay strong AND positive :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw keep up the good work. I can't bleive how easy she was for you to only cry for 10 min. yay! Hope it stays that easy for you. My kids both took 3 nights of crying and then that was it from then on. :o) It will get easier and easier. Love ya! I love the Easter dress too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it will!! Hopefully sooner than later for your sake! I LOVE her little Easter outfit! SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what an Easter day you all had. That was great of you to visit so many family members. Why didn't you stop to visit us while you were out? I guess by the time you got here it would have been two days later. Oh well, maybe next time. Nora is so cute.--Viv

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE THE DRESS, SO CUTE!!! DID YOU MAKE THE SWEATER THINGY? HAHA I LIKE IT, I WISH I HAD THE PATIENCE FOR THAT.

    ReplyDelete