Tuesday

Smiles



Norah is starting to smile and it's really fun. This picture is the closest thing to a smile I could capture. She is a chunker!! She had her one month check up yesterday and weighs in at a whopping 10 pounds! That's a pound a week. Luckily, she is starting to space out her feedings a little more. She is even starting to sleep longer at night which is a relief. Last night she lengthened her three hour stretches to five hours AND I didn't have to rock her back to sleep once. She just wakes up, eats, and burps all without even opening her eyes. Though it may look like she is completely bald, she is growing white peach fuzz on the top of her head. Her eyes are starting to lighten up in the middle. It's so fun to watch her change but a little sad that she is growing so fast!

It's been so nice to have family close. Occasionally on Friday nights we will go on dates with my parents. These last couple of pictures are from last Friday. Norah is getting to know her grandparents and we're not sure what she thinks about Chris yet.


4 comments:

  1. Sweet pics. She's got the sweetest smile. I especially love the expression on Chris's face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics...that first one of your mom holding norah she looks so much like joe. Awww, i miss having a baby that small. We need to get together soon. I need to meet that little one of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys!! So good to see you on blog and get caught up on your lives! Bryson and I were just talking about how you guys probably had your baby by now. She is absolutely adorable! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you both! Oh and I read your labor story...sign me up for that! It sounded perfectly flawless! I'm hoping to go early too (really would rather not have a baby on christmas!). They've been telling me he's measuring two weeks ahead like you, so maybe there is hope! :) Anyway...congratulations again! I'm excited we can stay in touch via blog! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lauren,
    I hope you remeber me but it's Nichole Vielstich, well Albert now but I just want to say Hi and that your baby is so beautiful. I am so happy for you and I hope we can start talking a little if you want. Again congrat's on that beautiful little girl and hope to hear from you soon.
    Nichole

    ReplyDelete