Wednesday

One Month Old

All snuggled up in her sherbet blankie I made her:

This is a great shot of Norah's little "bum" chin. She got that from her dad!:

A little big, but so cozy!:

Burping:

Probably trying to figure out what the heck I'm talking about:

Here is Norah sucking on Joe's arm while holding her binkie. The only time she'll take a bink is when she's in her car seat, otherwise she just gags on it. Joe has about four hickies on his bicep and he loves it:

I can't believe it's been a month! Norah is growing fast and is so pretty. I could just kiss her all day long! She is finally starting to fill out the newborn clothes we have for her and can sometimes even pull off the 0-3 months size. She has even filled out the rolls in her thighs, so cute! She is starting to realize that there are fun things to look at and recently made a friend (her stuffed penguin which she loves). I really can't complain because she loves to sleep (she gets that from me) and has been sleeping so well at night and for naps.

3 comments:

  1. lol! I just can't get over the hickies. SO cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She si so beautiful!! I love that blanket you made her! Joe your a natural! And I agree we need to set our girls up as roomies at BYU Hawaii!! Oh good times. I think that is looking to far into the future maybe we should just take our families there for a vaca and watch our girls play on the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's cute! Great job on that blankie Lauren. - Ben & Dawn

    ReplyDelete