Saturday

Ivan Turned 3!

 Er, I mean Captain America turned 3!
I kind of felt the need to go all out this time. This was his first official birthday party and I wanted to help him feel special before the impending arrival of his baby brother.
The superhero theme was so fun. I heart boys.
Thank you Target, for somehow always knowing what I {don't} need.
 My sweet, sensitive boy. Stay soft, buddy.
Ivan's "best fwend," Samuel.
Black widow was there, too.
Leave it to me to find the biggest tunnel available!
Obstacle courses for all.

  
Every ounce of work was worth it for this boy's smile. He melts my heart.

We threw together these "faux" weights last minute and they were so funny.

And one superdog for good measure.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! That party looked like it was great fun. And the flying pictures!!! Oh that was so great! What a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun party! I'm sure he loved every minute of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this is perfect! Super mom!! (pun intended!)

    ReplyDelete