Thursday

Grand Re-Opening

One of the biggest blessings we've found from moving so many times is that everywhere we go, we add friends to our already established circle of friends. While in Utah, we made some great friends. Two of which include Justin and Ashley. They are two of the nicest people I've met (seriously). So sweet. We love and miss them dearly. On August 24th Ashley gave birth to their tiny little son, Keaton, 10 weeks early. The little guy weighed just 2 lbs, 10 oz. Luckily, he has needed little intervention and is healthy. When I heard I immediately started trying to find something I could do to help them! I have wanted to re-open my Etsy shop for some time and this is just the push I needed to do it! So from now until Keaton goes home, 75% of all sales from my shop will go to Justin and Ashley. I know it won't make much of a difference in any financial situation they may be in, but my hope is that they can at least buy a few dinners (since I can't bring them any, darnit!) or some snuggly clothes for little Keaton.

Isn't he so precious and sweet?

So you'll have to head on over here and see if there is anything you fancy, for yourself, your little one or as a gift. Check back too because I'll soon be adding more things - more (exciting) scripture covers and even pillow covers!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Lauren. You are honestly so sweet. So, so sweet. We miss you guys too, and we wish you were here to meet our little guy in person. :)

    ReplyDelete