Sunday

Excuses

The truth is, I hate blogging without pictures. We take nearly all of our pictures with Joe's iphone which he consequently always has with him which consequently results in myself not blogging. Today I got to swipe some pictures off his phone. Here's Norah and Daddy going for a morning swim. So excited!..
Happy Birthday Daddy! June 1st was Joe's birthday. Can anyone guess how old he turned!? We celebrated on Sunday with a little BBQ and a cake. Love you babe! Thanks for being such a great Daddy and hubby!
Mmmm da chocolate cake is irrrrresistible....
I am 36 weeks pregnant! Norah was born at 37 weeks, which is crazy to think about. I know all babies/pregnancies are different, and I kind of feel like this little guy isn't ready to come that soon (or is it really me that's not ready!?), but only time will tell! Here's a picture to give you an idea of how big I am. We had dinner with Hilary and Cameron tonight. They live in "Old Town" Alexandria in a little (tiny) row-home. SO CUTE. We fell in love with the little historic city. Now if only we could come up with $1.2 million. Hmmm..

2 comments:

  1. You look so cute! Justin and I miss you guys so much!!! I can't believe you had to up and move just as soon as we were getting to know each other...atleast I get to look at your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to see that baby boy!

    ReplyDelete