Wednesday

I Love Gauchos

When I was pregnant with Norah pretty much all I wore were gaucho pants and comfy skirts. It was summertime and those were the two things I was most comfortable in, all the time. For some reason I had a heck of a hard time finding more gaucho pants at the time (guess they were "out of style" or something). So this time around, I've been on the lookout for more.

Here's the deal you don't want to miss: Target's "daily deal" (meaning, today only!) is BUY ONE GET ONE FREE Junior's gaucho pants (go here). Not only that, but you get free shipping AND an extra 20% off (enter the code URTYJLI8 at checkout). Do the math people, that comes to $4 each. You have to buy two to get the deal. SWEET! So go before they're gone!

Update: Just a couple of hours after I made this post, they completely sold out! Crazy! I guess I'm lucky I snagged two pairs!

2 comments: