Wednesday

Another Refashioning

Before, blah:
After, ruffles!:
i'd post a super detailed, picture-filled tutorial of each step i took but seriously, i barely had time to make the shirt!
plus, that's for an entirely different blog in general.
would anyone be interested if i were to create a blog where i detail allllll of my millions of projects?! ha.
1. i cut off 10 inches of the sleeves,
(i planned on hemming the sleeves but i love the way this stretchy material looks with a raw edge)
2. cut them into strips,
3. created ruffles out of them.
4. sewed 'em on!
i love it, and it was so easy and so fun!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:55 AM

    i love, love, love that shirt. Dang, i wish i new how to sew better. I'd love to see you do a blog about your crafts. it might be enough to make me want to dust off my singer and join ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I think what you just posted was detailed enough. I think I could/might be able to figure it out from what you wrote. thanks!:-)
    By the way- ADORABLE! you are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in for your new blog! Maybe i'm a little slow but what?? haha I couldn't get the first one that you did. Ya so i'd LOVE a more detailed blog! soo excited! we live close enough you me and ericka should get together for a crafts day?? what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh cute!!!!!! You are sooo creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lauren...you're GOOD! I love both shirts you've done. If only...if only I had the time and skills to be as creative as you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You ooze talent kid!!!!

    ReplyDelete