Sunday

Our Anniversary

Our one-year anniversary was on monday. I can't believe it's been a year! I love being married to my cute husband and we are more in love today than we were a year ago (didn't know that was possible)!

Well, we decided to go all out for our anniversary. We spent the week in Las Vegas and California visiting family and friends. It was a crazy, very spontaneous week but it was a blast. Now it's back to reality as I try to catch up and finish my last two weeks of school!

I thought I'd post some pictures of our first year of marriage. Um, it turned out to be a little more than some pictures. Most of these are really from our first couple of months of marriage (seems like the longer we're married, the less pictures we take.. we have to change that). The last four are from this past week. Enjoy!































5 comments:

  1. you look so cute pregnant lauren!
    How far along are you now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! Happy anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh happy anniversary!! Its really good that you were able to go do something great for it. I think Jer and I could only affort to do something special for our first anniversary. Every other one we've either just moved or too broke. haha. I sometimes regret not being able to do something memorable. We are going on year 6 holy cow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so fun to see you both when you accidentally came to Salt Lake. I loved all the pictures, especially the dog laying his head on Joe's shoulder. You two are such a wonderful cute couple! I hope the best for you both and I hope to bump into you sometime soon!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm doing alright. Just want to have the baby!
    Call me when you are here in Utah. I want to see you before you head off to New Jersey!
    How are you doing? Getting sick?

    ReplyDelete