Monday

22 weeks



Yet another pregnancy update! I promise, we do have other things going on in our lives, but baby-baking is just so much more interesting.

Recently, Joe and I have been trying to prepare to move. We are selling almost everything we own and bringing the shirts on our backs. It may sound extreme but in reality, it's turned out to be a good thing because we've been able to get rid of all the junk we've collected through the years. I am really ready to be done with school (5 more weeks) and I think Joe is really ready to find a "real" job that he enjoys. It's June and according to weather.com it feels like 27 degrees here in Rexburg right about now. It's just not right!

3 comments:

  1. You are the prettiest little prego woman! bet you can't wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe. It's Dave Lindman your cousin from Scottsdale AZ. My wife and I are in Buffalo in my 3rd year of dental school. Where are you going to be attending school in New Jersey? I've been to UMDNJ a few times for dental conferences and was just wondering what you're going to be studying. Drop me an email when u get a chance dlindman@buffalo.edu. Congrats on the baby.

    Dave.

    ReplyDelete