Tuesday

I love to see the temple.



Joe and I are so blessed to live two miles down the road from this beautiful temple. It is truly a beacon on the hill in this small city. We have the opportunity to attend the temple every Friday night and I absolutely love it. We are so lucky! This is one sight and experience I will miss when we move East.

And this is another..


Recently I have been sulking to Joe about how ready I am to get out of Idaho and finally move past the Rexburg bubble. When it snows in May it can get a little depressing. On the really depressing days, I keep telling Joe the only thing good about Rexburg is Snoasis. Of course, this may be a little harsh but I have trudged through a 7 month winter to finally see Snoasis open again! I'm not a snow-cone kind of person, but I can't get enough of this stuff.

3 comments:

  1. What a blessing to be able to attent the temple as much as you do! With four kids I can say that I don't go as often as I should. I definately need to make it a priority! As for the snow cones, my husband loves them too! He loves slurpees. He craves them especially in the summer months. I always think that it is funny because it reminds me of being a little kid. You are Joe and so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun to get a comment from you on our blog! I'm excited about your baby to be and that you're coming back to the Garden State--it's absolutely beautiful here at the moment. Cherish your time at the temple. I often look back at the time Paul and I got to go to the Provo temple once a week when we were going to BYU--it was a wonderful blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't get too sick of Rexburg! You will miss so many things about it once you guys are in the "real world" again. But one thing is for sure, if you can make it through years of Rexburg winters then you are a true woman. Or at least a true pioneer woman.
    your belly is cute!
    benanddawn

    ReplyDelete